Monday, December 23, 2013

Non DSLR Camera

Nokia Expressmusic 5130 is my 2'nd handphone with camera.
The camera has 2 megapixel resolution.  Although its has a flash, the best way to take pictures with this camera is in out door.

These are some pictures I took with it.

Kuta Beach
This is the view of Kuta Beach I saw.  It was early in the morning.  Only few people was there.

I was sit under the tree, so I took a little part of the tree to be the frame of the picture.

I touch a little photoshop to make the picture different from the original.







Olympus Digital Camera FE-4010 is the first digital camera I have. It has 12 Megapixel resolution and has macro/micro function.



These are some pictures I took with it.

Semburat Cahaya Fajar

This picture took in Ciawi, bogor Jawa Barat.
It was 5.30 AM.  I used sephia mode.  Actually I want to show the sun rise, but I thing it's look like sun set :-(

But I like this picture :-)







Trying to Fly

I took this picture using sport mode.  I tried to capture freeze movement.  I ask the model (mbak Iyah) to jump to give flying effect.

But too bad, I'm not good at it.  The motion didn't look like I want to.  So, I use photoshop motion filter to give the effect.

But I think it still not good :-(















Bagaikan berlian di daun talas

I took this picture at home.  We have pohon talas (what is pohon talas in english?) outside.  It was raining. I saw dewdrop on the leaf.  It's so beautiful.

So, I took the camera and use micro function and close up mode.

I really like this picture.  The dewdrops really sparkling look like diamond. I think this is the best picture I took with this camera. :-)




Red Dragon fly


I took this picture at Rumah Mode, Bandung.  It was a trip with my AIA Financial Collage.  When all my friend was enjoying their shopping time, I look around its yard and saw this creature on a branch at their fishpond.

I was afraid it will fly, so I took my camera and did the fast shoot with close up mode and micro function.

I like this picture because the background is blur as I want and the creature is so clearly visible so if we see its wings has closely we can see the strands
tear drop?










The rain is over, branches so fresh and I like a point of water is hanging on it :-p
Ulat bulu kuning









I use micro function and close up mode again. Look, this caterpillar is so beautiful isn't it...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visit